305.book Page 24 Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:15 AM
Back Panel Connections
The following back panel descriptions are for reference only. Check with your
dealer and/or system installer for specific details.
1. POWER. The power cord is attached here.
2. SATELLITE IN. This terminal receives LNBF input.
3. SVHS. This terminal is for super VHS (SVHS) connections (also called S-
4. AUDIO OUT (RL). These are audio outputs, which may be used to connect
your TV and VCR. Volume levels are adjustable.
5. TO TV. This is a standard video output terminal.
6. CH3 CH4. This switch determines the channel (3 or 4) to which you set your
TV to receive satellite broadcasts.
7. ANTENNA IN. This is an off-air antenna terminal.
8. OUT TO TV. This supplies the VHF signal to your TV.
9. TO PHONE JACK. This is a telephone jack connection.