Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Run the oxygen sensor lead backside of the water hose (return).
2. Run the right switch hosing lead inside of the right front fork from the front side of the right front
fork, and through the under bracket of the steering stem upside.
4. Clamp (Insertion Type)
5. Bands (Cut the excess portion of the band.)
6. Clamp the divergence portion of the lead and cut the excess portion of band.
7. Clamp (Hold the front right turn signal right switch housing leads.)
8. Front Right Turn Signal Light Lead Connector
9. Right Switch Housing Leads (Main harness side)
10. Clamp (Run the oxygen sensor lead #1 and oil pressure switch lead.)
11. Be sure inserted the connectors into the bracket.
12. Detail drawing of Oxygen Sensor Routing
13. Crankshaft Sensor Lead
14. Install the oil pressure switch lead direction right side of the engine as shown in the figure.
15. Oxygen Sensor #2 Connectors (Gray)
16. Oxygen Sensor #1 Connectors (Black)
17. Oxygen Sensors (Equipped Models)