To modify configuration parameters use the MPS tool as the following:
• Click on Read from CPU to read the codeplug parameters. If your device is
successfully read, you will see CPU parameters.
• Click on Save to file to backup the original codeplug data.
• Modify a parameter per your selection.
• Click on Write to CPU to program the device.
• If the device is successfully programmed, the following message appears.
CAUTION: Incorrect configuration can make the device inoperable. Please, make
sure to acquire the appropriate codeplug. Always make a backup copy in case an
error is made during the update.
Note: For details refer to Maintenance Programming Software User's Manual.
Figure 2. Codeplug Editor