Starting Your Dryer
Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as
gasoline, away from dryer.
Do not dry anything that has ever had anything
flammable on it (even after washing).
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
explosion, or fire.
No washer can completely remove oil.
Do not dry anything that has ever had any type of oil on
it (including cooking oils).
Items containing foam, rubber, or plastic must be dried
on a clothesline or by using an Air Cycle.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
persons, read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS before
operating this appliance.
Before using your dryer, wipe the dryer drum with a damp cloth to
remove dust from storing and shipping.
1. Clean lint screen before or after each cycle. See "Cleaning
the Lint Screen."
2. Load clothes loosely into the dryer and close the door. Do not
pack the dryer. Allow space for clothes to tumble freely. See
3. Turn the Cycle Control knob to the recommended cycle for
the type of load being dried. See "Drying, Cycle, and
4. Press the PUSH TO START button.
Stopping and Restarting
You can stop your dryer any time during a cycle.
To stop your dryer
Open the dryer door or turn the Cycle Control knob to OFF.
NOTE: The Cycle Control knob should point to an Off area when
the dryer is not in use.
To restart your dryer
1. Close the door.
2. Select a new cycle and temperature (if desired).
3. Press the PUSH TO START button.