KEY DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Gas Requirements* NG:
Gas Requirements* LP:
*Gas Models only.
Read all installation instructions completely before
installing and operating your dryer!
It is important that you review this entire manual before
installing and using your dryer. Detailed instructions
concerning electrical connections, gas connections,
and exhaust requirements are provided on the
CHOOSE THE PROPER LOCATION
• Store and install the dryer where it will not be exposed
to temperatures below freezing or exposed to outdoor
• Choose a location with a solid, level floor.
• If the dryer is being installed in a garage, place the
dryer at least 18 in. (46 cm) above the floor.
• Properly ground the dryer to conform with all governing
codes and ordinances.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not install
the dryer in damp or wet locations.
IMPORTANT: If you are installing your dryer in a
manufactured or mobile home, please refer to the
section Special Electrical Requirements for Mobile or
Manufactured Homes on page 12.
• Most installations require a minimum 5-1/2 in.
(14 cm) clearance behind the dryer for
the exhaust ducting.
• Allow minimum clearances of at least 1 in.
(2.5 cm) on the sides and back to minimize
vibration and noise.
• Allowing additional clearance for installation
and servicing is recommended.
• Be sure to allow for wall, door, or floor moldings
that may increase the required clearances.
• Allow at least 21 in. (53.3 cm) in front of the dryer
to open the door.
Dryer (Gas and Electric)
Please refer to the rating label.
6–8 in. WC
10–13 in. WC
27" (W) X 28 11/16" (D) X 38" (H), 49 5/6" (D With door open)
(W) X 73.0
(D) X 96.5
126 lb. (57.2 kg)
796.8002# / 796.9002# : IEC 7.1 cu. ft.
796.8027# / 796.9027# : IEC 7.3 cu. ft.
(D With door open)
Additional Instructions for
• The closet door must allow
for sufficient airflow. Refer to
the diagram to the left for
minimum vent opening
requirements. A louvered
door is also acceptable.
Closet Door Vent