When the microwave oven is connected to the mains power, the oven will display
0:00, and the microwave will sound once. Please ensure you have set the clock prior
Please follow the steps below to set the clock.
1. Press the clock/pre-set to choose
12-hour system or 24-hour system.
2. Turn the timer/power/weight
dial to adjust the hour figures. The in-
put time has to be within 1-12 or 0-23.
3. Press the clock/pre-set and the
minute figures will flash.
4. Turn the timer/power/weight
dial to adjust the minute figures, the
input time has to be within 0-59.
5. Press the clock/pre-set again to
complete the clock setting.
: will start flashing and the time will