(11) Pull the Printhead Fixer Lever forward to open it completely.
(12) Pull up the Printhead Fixer Cover to open it completely.
(13) Holding the Printhead by the grips , remove it from the case.
- When handling the Printhead, always hold it by the grips .
- Never touch the printhead nozzles  or the metal contacts . The printhead can damage or a printing failure can occur. Do not reattach the removed protective
- Dispose of these parts following the local regulation.
(14) Remove the orange Safety Cap 1 . While squeezing the grips of Safety Cap 2 , pull the cap down to remove it.