Important Safety Instructions
When using your telephone equipment, basic safety precautions should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury, including the following:
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid or
aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this product near water (for example, near a bathtub, kitchen sink, or
5. Do not place this product on an unstable surface, such as a table, shelf or stand.
The product may fall, causing serious damage.
6. Slots and openings in the back or bottom of the base unit and handset are
provided for ventilation. To protect them from overheating, these openings must
not be blocked by placing the product on a soft surface such as a bed, sofa, or rug.
This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This
product should not be placed in any area where proper ventilation is not provided.