6. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions.
Improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often
require extensive work to restore the product to normal operation.
7. Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or cleaning
agents to clean this phone.
8. Use only the power supply that came with this unit. Using other power supplies
may damage the unit.
9. Because cordless phones operate on electricity, you should have at least one
phone in your home that isn't cordless, in case the power in your home goes out.
10. To avoid interference to nearby appliances, do not place the base of the cordless
phone on or near a TV, microwave oven, or VCR.