Saving a Number in Your Phone's Memory
Memory dialing makes it easy to dial phone numbers that you call frequently. You can
save 10 phone numbers in your phone's memory. Each phone number can have up
to 24 numbers.
1. Turn the phone off.
3. Press any number (0 through 9) to store the phone number in that memory
5. Enter the person's name (up to 15 characters). Use the letters on the
keypad to spell the name. For example, to enter the letter "E", press
• To enter the same letter twice in a row (for example, the 2 "d's" at the end of the
name Todd), enter the first letter, wait 2 seconds, then enter the letter again.
• To erase a letter, press Redial.
• To enter a space, press
• Most keys have a punctuation mark as the fourth press.