Safety, Regulatory & Legal
Safety & General Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION. READ
THIS INFORMATION BEFORE USING YOUR DEVICE.
Use & Safety for Battery-Powered Accessories
• Do not store or use your battery-powered accessory (such as a Bluetooth®
headset or other device) in temperatures below -10°C (14°F) or above 60°C
• Do not recharge your accessory in temperatures below 0°C (32°F) or above 45°C
• Conditions inside a parked car can exceed this range. Do not store your accessory
in a parked car.
• Do not store your accessory in direct sunlight.
• Storing your fully charged accessory in high-temperature conditions may
permanently reduce the life of the internal battery.
• Battery life may temporarily shorten in low-temperature conditions.
Use of accessories not approved by Motorola, including but not limited to batteries,
antennas, and convertible covers, may cause your mobile device to exceed RF
energy exposure guidelines and may void your mobile device's warranty. For a list of
approved Motorola accessories, visit our Web site at: www.motorola.com
Caution About High Volume Usage
Warning: Exposure to loud noise from any source for extended
periods of time may affect your hearing. The louder the volume sound
level, the less time is required before your hearing could be affected.
To protect your hearing:
• Limit the amount of time you use headsets or headphones at high volume.
• Avoid turning up the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
• Turn the volume down if you can't hear people speaking near you.