HOW TO U SE
This product is for household use only.
G E T T ING STARTE D
R emove all labels, tags and stickers attached to the body, cord, or
soleplate of the iron.
Remove and save literature.
P lease note that water droplets may still be visible in the tank at the time
of purchase. This is from the individual quality tests done to ensure that
every Allure™ iron meets our high standards for product performance.
FILLING THE WATER TANK
W ith the iron on a flat surface with the soleplate down, open the
2. U sing a clean measuring cup, pour water into opening until water
reaches the "MAX" level mark on the side of the water tank. Do not
overfill. Close the water-fill cover securely.
3. Stand the iron on the heel rest.
4. T o refill at any time during the ironing process, unplug the iron and
follow the above procedure.
USING YOUR IRON
P lug the iron into an outlet. The red Power Indicator Light will
illuminate on the handle, indicating that the iron is heating.
2. R ead the manufacturer fabric labels for material content and
clothing care recommendations to help select the correct
temperature and steam settings.
3. S elect the temperature on the iron by turning the "Temp" dial until
you've reached the desired setting. A setting guide is printed on the
base of the iron for quick reference.
4. A llow the iron about 2 minutes to heat up to the desired temperature.
5. T o dry iron (iron without steam), it is not necessary to empty the
water tank; simply move the variable steam selector dial all the way
to the left on the Dry Iron setting.
6. T o iron with steam, push the variable steam dial to the desired
amount of steam. For optimal results, the steam settings should be
used with the following temperature settings.
o No Steam: Silk and Blends (1 and 2)
o Steam Setting 1: Wool (3)
o Steam Setting 2: Cotton (4)
o Steam Setting 3: Linen (5)