1. Check Filter (See Cleaning Filter)
2. Load dishwasher (See Preparing and Loading Dishes).
3. Adjust water softener/salt consumption based on
water hardness and then add water softener/salt.
(See Dishwasher Dispensers)
4. Add detergent (See Dishwasher Dispenser &
5. Add rinse aid, if needed (See Rinse Aid).
1. Program Indicators: Displays which program is in use.
2. Display Screen: Displays remaining wash cycle time,
wash functions, programs and indicators.
-Rinse Aid Indicator:
-Water Softener/Salt Indicator:
-Child Lock Indicator:
-Delay Time, Remaining Time or Error Codes Indicator:
-Water Faucet Indicator:
-Half Load Function Indicator:
3. Program Buttons: Press to select program.
4. Delay Button: Press to set up delayed
5. Power Button: Press to turn dishwasher on or off.
6 .Start/Pause Button: Press to start or pause
the selected wash program while dishwasher
is in use.
6. Select wash cycle (See Cycle Chart).
7. Select desired OPTIONS.
8. See page
instructions on connecting the
9. Run hot water faucet nearest dishwasher until water is
hot. Turn water off.
10. To start, close door to latch.
7. Half Load Function: Press this button only
when you have 6 or less dish place settings
filled. This cycle helps reduce water and
energy consumption and is to be used in
conjunction with the Intensive, Normal, Eco,
Glass and 60 minutes.
8. Child Lock