Sync Your Phone With Your Computer
If you have wireless ActiveSync set up with an Exchange Server, you cannot
also sync email, contacts and calendar with a PC running Microsoft Vista. However,
you can synchronize media and transfer files through the cable connection.
Sync Music and Other Files With Your Computer
You will need:
• a computer with media files, and a program that manages them. Your phone
plays WMA, WMV, MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WAV, MP4, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, and
Real Audio files. For more details, see att.com/music.
• a microSD memory card (see page 8).
• a USB data cable, or a computer with Bluetooth® capability.
To connect the phone to your PC:
1. Turn on your phone and connect the data cable
provided with your phone to the USB port on your
2. In ActiveSync on your PC, select Explore and
double-click My Windows Mobile device.
Tip: For best
media files with
15 frames per
size, 384 kbps
MOTO Q 9h