Email & Messaging
3. On the download page, click Download.
4. Click the Open or Run button to download the software.
5. Click Yes to install the software.
6. Click Next to begin setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. When
prompted for a user name and password, use those created in step 2 of this
7. When Xpress Mail connects to your corporate email account, you will receive a
message confirming it. Complete the setup process with "Set Up Xpress Mail™"
on page 19.
Set Up IT-Managed Corporate Email
IT-managed email means that your company supports Good Mobile Messaging
or Microsoft® Direct Push to enable wireless synchronization of corporate email.
Good Mobile Messaging
Good Mobile Messaging provides real-time wireless push synchronization of your
corporate email, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes for Microsoft Outlook and
Lotus Notes. You must have an account on your company's Good Mobile Messaging
server. Contact your IT department if you do not have an account. A "PDA
Enterprise for Good" data plan must also be activated on your AT&T wireless
MOTO Q 9h