Email & Messaging
4. Press Yes (the Left Soft Key) to continue the download.
5. Press OK (the Right Soft Key) to accept the license agreement.
6. In Mobile Number, enter your 10-digit mobile
(cell) number, then press Next (the
Right Soft Key).
7. For personal email, select Portal or ISP
(and press Next), then select your email
provider (and press Next). If your provider is
not listed, select More to see more
For corporate email, select Work (and
press Next), then select Professional Edition
(and press Next).
8. Enter your User Name and Password (for your
personal email, or the user name and
password you created for corporate
Xpress Mail), then press Next (the Right Soft Key).
9. Select Register Device, then press Next (the Right Soft Key).
10. Press Register (the Right Soft Key).
Choose Portal or ISP for personal
Select email account type:
Portal or ISP
My email account is provided by a portal or
internet service company, for example
Choose Work for corporate E-mail.
MOTO Q 9h