Note: This feature may not be offered by your
service provider. Please check with your
service provider to determine which
messaging service you have.
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) lets you
send and receive messages that may include text,
pictures, and audio recording.
Navigating the Inbox, Drafts,
and Sent Items
You can access MMS messages through the
following options in the message center:
• Inbox — MMS messages you have received
• Drafts — MMS messages you have created and
saved but not sent
• Sent Items — MMS messages you have
created and sent
The messages in the Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items
are grouped in pages of 9 messages. Scroll to view
all the messages on a page.
To go to the next page:
Scroll right. -or-
Scroll to the end of the page and select MORE.
To go to the previous page:
Scroll left. -or-
To open a message on the current page:
Select the message you want to open. -or-
Press the number on the keypad corresponding
to the number of the message.
Creating and Sending
Each message you create may contain the
• To — the phone numbers or email addresses of
one or more recipients
• Message — the body of the message. This may
include text, pictures, or audio recordings.
• Subject — the subject line
• Attach — one or more attachments. These may
be pictures, ring tones or voice records.