L T S
2 0 0 0
Battery Optimizing System II (BOS II)
No other battery analyzer matches the speed, accuracy, versatility and ease-of-use of the BOS II in providing powerful analyzing capabili-
ties. Users can select from 12 pre-programmed service programs making it quick and easy to get up and running. Because the BOS II is
programmable, users can create custom programs to perform a wide variety of tasks specific to individual needs. New enhancements
include new navigation keys and an improved, more intuitive menu system. Regular use of the BOS II can optimize battery performance
and help extend battery life, helping reduce battery replacement costs.
BOS II, 4-Station, 90-264 Volt AC, US Plug. Adapter Plates Required.
BOS II, 4-Station, 90-264 Volt AC, Euro/UK Plug. Adapter Plates Required.
• Quicktest™ diagnostic feature measures a battery's state of health in approximately 2 to 5 minutes
• Supports NiCd, NiMH, Li-ion and SLA batteries
• Increased power-programmable from 100mAh to 4 Amps per station
• Programmable adapters allow customization of maintenance routines
• Proprietary reduction cycle restores NiCd and NiMH batteries
• Printer output for reports and labels with computer interface (Includes both 9-pin serial and 25-pin parallel ports)
• 100-Watt Universal Power Supply (110-240 VAC) provides up to 4 amps of power per station
• Interchangeable adapter plates accommodate nearly all Motorola two-way batteries and other major brands batteries