Safety & General Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION. READ THIS
INFORMATION BEFORE USING YOUR DEVICE.
Use of accessories not approved by Motorola, including but not limited to batteries,
antennas, and convertible covers, may cause your mobile device to exceed RF energy
exposure guidelines and may void your mobile device' s warranty. For a list of approved
Motorola accessories, visit our Web site at: www.motorola.com
Batteries & Chargers
Your battery, charger, or mobile device may contain symbols, defined as follows:
Important safety information follows.
Do not let your battery, charger, or mobile device get wet.
Use & Safety for Battery-Powered Accessories
• Do not store or use your battery-powered accessory (such as a Bluetooth®
headset or other device) in temperatures below -10°C (14°F) or above 60°C
• Do not recharge your accessory in temperatures below 0°C (32°F) or above 45°C
• Conditions inside a parked car can exceed this range. Do not store your accessory
in a parked car.
• Do not store your accessory in direct sunlight.
• Storing your fully charged accessory in high-temperature conditions may
permanently reduce the life of the internal battery.
• Battery life may temporarily shorten in low-temperature conditions.