2. Getting Started
Baby Unit Power Supply
1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit and the
other end to the electrical outlet.
Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC / 1000mA).
2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power LED will
light up in green.
3. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position to turn the Baby Unit off.
Parent Unit Battery Installation
1. Insert the wire tab of the rechargeable battery pack into the contact
slot as shown above and fit the battery pack into the compartment.
2. Replace the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten
the screw in a clockwise direction using a Small cross head or Flat
end screw drivers.
Small cross head or
Flat end screw driver