There are 4 different forecast icons that change according to
If the weather station display appears distorted or is not responding
to buttons, use a pen or paperclip to press RESET button one time.
This will reset the weather station to default settings.
Press the reset button on the outdoor sensor to reset the
The weather station may be wall mounted or placed on a desk or table
when using the stand.
Set on table or desk:
1. Insert the round stand into the back of the weather station.
2. Turn the stand to the right ¼ turn, to lock into place.
1. Turn stand to the left to remove it from weather station.
2. Place a screw (not included) into the wall where you wish to hang the
3. Place the weather station on the screw and pull down so it locks in.
Hold the ▲ button for five seconds to search for the outdoor sensor.
The outdoor temperature area will flash.
Remove batteries and reinsert them into the outdoor sensor.
The sensor should reconnect with the weather station.
Mount the outdoor sensor on a north-facing wall or in any well shaded area.
Under an eave or deck rail is preferred.
The maximum transmitting range to the wireless weather station is over 196
feet (60 meters) in open air, not including walls.
Do not mix old and new batteries
Do not mix Alkaline, Standard, Lithium or Rechargeable Batteries
Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the
Position the Weather station
Search for Outdoor Sensor
Position Outdoor Sensor
Care and Maintenance
Page | 4