3 7 63 1515 0
1. How to enter test mode
While holding the FM key and preset 6 key and reset the unit.
All display segments light up when the test mode is entered.
2. How to exit from test mode
Reset the unit.
Turning ACC off, power off, momentary power down or panel
detaching does not terminate the test mode.
3. Test mode specifications of CD receiver
• Pressing the Track Up key skip to tracks in the following se-
No.9 → No.15 → No.10 → No.11 → No.12 → No.13 → No.14
→ No.9 (repeats the cycle)
• Pressing the Track Down key skip to the track immediately
before the track being played.
• Pressing Preset 1 key skip to track No. 28.
• Forced ejection is not provided.
4. Audio functions
• Pressing the AUDIO key or the "
troller initiates the Audio adjustment mode.
• In the Audio adjustment mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on
the remote controller can only be pressed shortly. (They can-
not be held depressed.)
• The volume is -10dB (which is displayed as "30").
• LOUDNESS is OFF.
• The Bass/Treble Up/Down and Balance/Fader Up/Down
buttons function as full-boost/full-cut and full-front/full-rear
5. Menu mode (for 14segment model)
• Pressing the CLK or the DNPP key on the remote controller
initiates the Menu mode.
• In the Menu mode, the Seek Up/Down keys on the remote
controller can only be pressed shortly. (They cannot be held
• With the models incorporating RDS, the first operation in the
menu becomes local seek.
6. Version and operating hours display
• The following table shows the key operations and resulting
Pressing Preset 1
Pressing Preset 2
Pressing Preset 3
Pressing Preset 4
Pressing Preset 5
Pressing Preset 6
" key on the remote con-
Version (Date and time display)
All display segments light up
CD operating hours
E2PROM (Adjustment data for IC10)
CD ejection count
Number of times adjustment for IC10
• Holding Preset 3 while the operating hour information is dis-
played clears it.
• Holding Preset 5 while the ejection count information is dis-
played clears it.
• Adjustable items
1 : Stereo Decoder
2 : Configuration
3 : Stereo decoder Adjustment
4 : Hi-Cut
5 : Field strength control
• Default values
If they are not written in the EEPROM, the default values
specified are set in IC10.
1. Enter the IC10 Adjustment mode by resetting the unit while
holding preset 3 key + preset 6 key.
2. Select the TUNER source by pressing SRC.
3. When the adjustment mode is entered, the display shows
2-digit hex number.
4. When preset 1~5 is recalled, the setting values correspond-
ing to the pressed number are displayed. (The displayed
values are those in the RAM.)
5. Vary each setting value using
6. Store the values in the corresponding preset number.
7. The settings can be performed individually for each item.
(It is not required to store all the values together.)
8. After storing the values, reset the unit to exit from the ad-
justment mode. The values set in the EEPROM will be read
during the resetting.
9. When the band is switched, there may be cases in which
the preset number being displayed does not coincide with
the stored setting value. To check this, be sure to recall the
preset number after you switch the band.
1. The items that are not stored will be set to the default val-
2. Once a value is stored in memory, the value will always be
(It is not allowed to modify the setting values by switching
the destination type.)
Sub address : 9
Sub address : D
Sub address : E
Sub address : C
Sub address : B