2. Alignment and Adjustment
1) X-Point (Tracking center) adjustment, "Head switching adjustment" and "NVRAM option setting" can be adjusted with remote control.
2) When replacing the Micom (IC601) and NVRAM (IC603 ; EEPROM) be sure to adjust the "Head switching adjustment" and
"NVRAM option setting".
3) When replacing the cylinder ass'y, be sure to adjust the "X-Point" and "Head switching adjustment".
4) Among Samsung VCR remote control used for adjustment as a accessory, only the remote control that has figures buttons (0 ~ 9) is
available for all adjustment regardless of chassis.
5) How to adjustment.
- Intermittently short-circuit the test point on Main PCB with pincets to set the adjustment mode.
- If the corresponding adjustment button is pressed, the adjustment is preformed automatically.
- If the adjustment is completed, be sure to turn the power off.
2-1-1 Location of adjustment button of remote control
X-Point (Tracking Center)
Head Switching Adjustment
NVRAM Option Setting
<This type of remote control can adjust.>
Remote Control for adjustment is not supplied as a Service Jig.
<This type of remote control can not adjust.>