4-4. CVF Adjustment
Notes : For CVF adjustment, use the buttons on the video camera and the remote control.
After each adjustment step is completed, OSD shows "OK".
EEPROM(ICV02) stores confirmed adjustment value of each adjustment step.
After finishing the adjustment, turn power off.
1. How to get into the CVF adjust mode.
1) Connect the power source
2) Set the "CAMERA/VCR" switch to "CAM-
ERA" position and LCD is close.
3) Camera screen and OSD appears.
4) Open housing of the video camera and
When monitor OSD shows as above screen, CVF
adjustment mode has been activated successfully.
Note : "XX" indicates variable values.
2. Functions of each button on the Remote Control
FF (Mode Up)
REW (Mode Down)
PLAY (Data Up)
STOP (Data Down)
Note: In service adjustment mode, button names are different from those in customer function control
Stores changed value in the adjustment mode.
Shift adjustment address to left.
Shift adjustment address to right.
1) Press and hold the "EDIT(+)" buttonon the
video camera and "SELF TIMER" button on
the remote control at the same time for
more than 5 seconds.
Remote Control Button Location
Alignment and Adjustment