4. Remove the wireless printer adapter from the printer by releasing the adapter's hook from underside of the wireless printer adapter socket as shown in
the following illustration.
5. Install the control board cover.
Insert the above hinge of the control board cover into the above slit on the printer. Next, insert the below hinge of the control board cover
into the below slit on the printer.
6. Close the control board cover and turn the screw clockwise.
7. Insert the cap into the wireless printer adapter socket.
8. Reconnect all cables including the power cable into the back of the printer and turn on the printer.
Back to Contents Page
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals