5. Insert the standard 250-sheet tray into the printer, and push until it stops.
Do not use excessive force on the tray. Doing so could damage the tray or the inside of the printer.
6. Reconnect all cables including the power cable into the back of the printer and turn on the printer.
Removing a Duplexer
1. Ensure that the printer is turned off.
2. Push the side button and open the front cover.
3. Hold the side button and release the lock of the duplexer by lifting the front edge of it slightly.
4. Remove the duplexer from the printer by lifting it vertically and holding it horizontally.
5. Close the front cover.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals