Controlling the projector using a personal computer
This projector can be controlled by connecting a personal computer with RS-232C terminal.
• Turning the power ON or OFF
• Changing input signals
• Inputting commands by pressing the buttons on the control panel and remote control
• Menu setting
• Connect the computer with the projector on a one-to-one basis.
• Make sure that your computer and projector are turned off before connection.
• Boot up the computer ﬁrst, and then plug the power cord of the projector.
(If you do not follow this instruction, the Com port may not function.)
• Adapters may be necessary depending on the PC connected to this projector. Contact your dealer for details.
1.1 Pin assignment of SERIAL terminal (D-SUB 9-pin)
1.2 Communications format
This projector uses RXD, TXD and GND lines for RS-232C control.
For RS-232C cable, the reverse type cable should be used.