2. Names and functions of each part
· This controller has two operation modes. One is the [COLLECTIVE STATUS DISPLAY Screen] for
making operations and settings for all air conditioners, and the [GROUP STATUS DISPLAY
Screen] for making operations and settings for air conditioners in each group. Refer to section 4.
Operation methods (page 10) for details.
1. COLLECTIVE/GROUP DISPLAY
Indicates which mode is selected:
COLLECTIVE: [COLLECTIVE STATUS DISPLAY Screen]
GROUP: [GROUP STATUS DISPLAY Screen]
2. COLLECTIVE ON/OFF LAMP
ON: One or more group is running
(Also ON when a sequential unit is running)
OFF: All groups are stopped
Flicker: Registered air conditioner is malfunctioning
3. COLLECTIVE ON/OFF SWITCH
COLLECTIVE STATUS DISPLAY SCREEN/GROUP STATUS DISPLAY SCREEN
* If pressed when all groups are stopped, all groups will start running.
* If pressed when one or more groups are running, all groups will stop.
* If pressed when a registered air conditioner is malfunctioning, all groups will stop.
Remote control operations are not possible if "H0" or "H1" is displayed while the power is ON. (Approx. five