5. Registering the interlocked unit
(1) When the
registered as interlocked to the displayed indoor unit.
• The following type of display will appear when the unit is correctly registered.
If not correctly registered, "88" will flicker instead of the attribute.
(2) Set the next interlocked unit
• Carry out steps 3, 4 and 5 to register a different indoor unit in the same group to the interlocked unit.
• Carry out steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 to register an indoor unit in a different group to the interlocked unit.
• Carry out steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 to register a different indoor unit to a different interlocked unit.
6. Searching for interlocked units
Search to find which indoor unit the interlocked unit is linked to.
(1) Carry out step 4 to display the address No. of the interlocked unit for which the setting is to be
• Select the interlocked unit with the
(2) When interlocked unit is set
The address No. and attribute of the interlocked indoor unit will appear.
The interlocked unit's address No. and attribute will appear.
• If the
switch is pressed again in this state, the other units linked to the interlocked unit
can be confirmed.
Indoor unit·················· 001 (group 1)
switch is pressed in the state shown in step 4, the interlocked unit will be
The address No. of the set indoor unit, the address No. of
the interlocked unit, and the attributes alternately display.
The indoor unit address or "---" is displayed.
The address No. of the interlock unit
to be searched for is displayed.
switch in the above
002 (group 2)