2. Selecting the unit
(1) Select the unit to be registered in the group selected in step 1.
• The address No. displayed in the operation No. display section will change in the following
order each time the TIME
increments when the switch is held down.)
• The numbers will appear in reverse order when the TIME
Address No. setting range
(2) When registered unit is selected
• The following will display when the selected unit is already registered in a group controlled
with this controller.
Example) When unit 011 (registered in group 23) is called with group 3
3. Registering the unit into a group
(1) Register the unit selected in step 2 into a group.
• With the group No. and unit address selected in steps 1 and 2 displayed, press the
• The registration process will be completed with this step.
• The address No. and attributes will appear when correctly registered.
Registration complete screen
The address 005 indoor unit is registered in group 3.
(2) Registering a separate unit
• Carry out steps 2 and 3 to register a different unit in the same group.
• Carry out steps 2 and 3 to register a unit in another group.
A LOSSNAY unit cannot be registered in a group containing indoor units. When registration is
attempted, these will not be correctly registered and "88" will flicker on the screen. If the indoor unit,
LOSSNAY, and local remote control are already registered in another group, they cannot be registered
in a different group. However, the slave system controller can also be registered in a different group.
switch is pressed. (The numbers will change in 10-unit
Indoor unit, LOSSNAY
Local remote controller
Slave system controller
Operation No. display section: The address No. is displayed.
Pattern No. display section: The registered group No. and registered unit attributes alternately display.
Pattern No. display section: The attributes are displayed when correctly registered.
switch is pressed.
001 to 050
101 to 200
000, 201 to 250
Operation No. display section:
The address No. is displayed.