Use the following procedure to confirm operation of the system.
(1) Configure the settings of this device and the system controllers while referring to "8 Initial Setting Procedure".
(2) Perform an operation from a system controller and confirm whether a connected device can be operated normally.
(1) Confirm that there is no incorrect wiring of the signal lines from the meters.
(2) Input a pulse from a connected meter to the PI controller.
(3) Confirm whether the value increased by the pulse input and the data value on the system controller side match.
(4) Set the data of the system controller to the current value of the meter and confirm whether the system controller and meter
If there is a problem, check the wiring and settings.
For details on configuring settings, refer to "8 Initial Setting Procedure" and "9 Switch List".
• Various settings related to the charge operation need to be configured from the TG-2000A prior to starting the charge function
operation. Furthermore, in such a case, be sure to perform a charge test run according to the instruction manual for TG-2000A.
• Do not turn the power OFF after starting operation. The power rate will not be counted while the power interruption.
Precautions for Expansion
Observe the following matters when expanding the watt-hour meter or meters.
(1) The power must be turned OFF while expanding the units. The power rate will not be counted while the power is OFF.
(2) After expanding the units in the charge system, change the system settings with TG-2000A, check the settings, and test the operation.