Air-Conditioners SLZ-A09, A12, A18AR OPERATION MANUAL For safe and correct use, please read this operation manual thoroughly before operating the air-conditioner unit. BEDIENUNGSHANDBUCH Zum sicheren und einwandfreien Gebrauch der Klimaanlage dieses Bedienungshandbuch vor Inbetriebnahme gründlich durchlesen. MANUEL D’UTILISATION Pour une utilisation correcte sans risques, veuillez lire le manuel d’utilisation en entier avant de vous servir du climatiseur.
• If you detect odd smells, stop using the unit, turn off the power switch and consult your dealer. • This air conditioner is NOT intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision. • Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the air conditioner. Caution: •...
• Press using a thin stick. 2.3. Switching the unit on/off • The power supply should not be turned off while the air conditioner is in use. This can cause the unit to break down. 1 Press the ON/OFF button.
2. Operation ON/OFF WARM COOL SELECT AUTO COOL VANE TIME HEAT MODE RESET For SLZ-A09/A12/A18AR ON/OFF WARM COOL SELECT AUTO COOL VANE TIME HEAT MODE RESET For SLZ-A09/A12/A18AR ON/OFF WARM COOL SELECT AUTO COOL VANE TIME HEAT MODE RESET For SLZ-A09/A12/A18AR...
2. Operation A B C D 3. Care and cleaning 2.9. Emergency operation When the remote controller cannot be used When the batteries of the remote controller run out or the remote controller malfunctions, the emergency operation can be done using the emergency buttons on the grille.
• Where there is oil splashing or much oily smoke. Warning: If the air conditioner operates but does not cool or heat (depending on model) the room, consult your dealer since there may be a refrig- erant leak. Be sure to ask the service representative whether there is refrigerant leakage or not when repairs are carried out.
• If abnormal sound is heard during operation, consult your dealer. Relocation • When the air conditioner is to be removed or reinstalled because of rebuilding, moving, etc., special techniques and work are required. Warning: Repair or relocation should not be done by the customer.
This product is designed and intended for use in the residential, commercial and light-industrial environment. The product at hand is based on the following EU regulations: Please be sure to put the contact address/telephone number on this manual before handing it to the customer. HEAD OFFICE: MITSUBISHI DENKI BLDG., 2-2-3, MARUNOUCHI, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-8310, JAPAN BG79U162H01 •...