ALIGNING THE PICKUP TUBE -
(FIGURES F1 AND F2)
The pickup tube can be aligned in the
direction that you will be doing the most
spraying to help minimize the amount of
times that you will have to refill the canister.
• If you are spraying at an upward angle or
straight on, position the pickup tube
(figure F1) toward the back of the canister.
• If you are spraying at a downward angle,
position the pickup tube (figure F2) toward
the front of the canister.
This will ensure you spray as much material
as possible before you need to refill.
OPTIONAL SETUP USING DIRECT TO CAN HOSE - BDPS600 ONLY
• Unscrew the canister from the sprayer by
turning the collar as shown in figure G and
remove the pickup tube and filter
• Push the suction hose onto the intake and
return ports as shown.
• Pull the hose apart on the opposite end
and slide the larger hose completely through
the container clip, then over the barbs of the
pickup tube and filter as shown in figure G3.
• Place the suction tube assembly into the
material container and attach the container
clip securely to the side (figure G4). Check
to make sure that complete assembly is
submerged in the material container.