Can I change the screen resolution?
Yes, you can. Move your cursor to the lower left-hand corner of the
screen and type 'Control Panel' in the text box to display the results;
select Control Panel > Adjust screen resolution. Alternatively, you
can also right-click anywhere on the desktop and select Screen
How do I set the alarm?
Your computer can act as an alarm clock. Search 'Alarms' and then
1. Select a name for the alarm.
2. Set the time by choosing the hour and minute.
3. Select AM or PM.
4. Choose which days the alarm should go off.
5. Select the sound notification.
6. Select the snooze time.
7. Save the alarm by selecting the Save icon in the bottom right-hand
The alarm will only sound if your computer is awake at the set time.
Frequently asked questions - 51