ON LINE MODE
4.4 Dump Mode
Please do not select
<2>PARAMETER SET and
<3>ADJUST SET modes.
They are selectable,
however, the printer may
malfunction if the values are
not set correctly. For
details, please refer to your
nearest TOSHIBA TEC
If an error occurs during the
receive buffer dump, the display
will show an error message and
the printer will stop printing.
Clear the error by pressing the
[PAUSE] key and the display
will return to "<4>DUMP
MODE". Printing will not
In Dump mode, any characters sent from the host computer will be
printed. Received characters are expressed in hexadecimal values. This
allows the user to verify programming commands and debug the
1. The printer is turned on, standing by, or printing.
2. Press the [PAUSE] key.
3. During the Pause state, press and hold the [RESTART] key for 3
seconds or more. The display shows "<1> RESET".
4. Press the [FEED] key. The display shows "<2>PARAMETER SET".
5. Press the [FEED] key. The display shows "<3>ADJUST SET".
6. Press the [FEED] key. The display shows "<4>DUMP MODE".
Press the [PAUSE] key to enter the Dump Mode.
7. Select the receive buffer to be dumped with the [FEED] or
• RS-232C: RS-232C Receive Buffer
• CENTRO: Centronics Receive Buffer
• NETWORK: Network Interface Receive Buffer
8. Press the [PAUSE] key to start printing. The printer prints the data in
the selected receive buffer.
9. After completing the printing, the display returns to "<4>DUMP
10. Reset the printer by turning the power off and on. The display
shows "ON LINE".
ENGLISH VERSION EO1-33028
4.4 Dump Mode