Improve your indoor air quality with your new HEPAFresh
levels of cleaning include a combination HEPAFresh
and Charcoal filter to remove odors.
Captures initial dust and allergen particles.
Contributes to the control and prevention of the growth of bacteria, germs and mold.
Captures 99% of dust and allergens.
*Pre-Filter and Charcoal Filter are combined into one layer that attaches to the HEPA Filter.
BEFORE OPERATING THE AIR PURIFIER:
1. Carefully remove your air purifier and combination filter from box and bag.
2. Select a firm, level and flat location for the air purifier.
* For proper air flow, locate the unit at least 1 foot from any wall or furniture.
* Make sure none of the grills are blocked.
3. Plug the power cord into a 120V AC outlet.
When moving the air purifier, always lift unit by the carrying handle located on back.
OPERATING THE AIR PURIFIER:
1. Turn the air purifier ON by rotating POWER KNOB clockwise.
2. Upon turning the air purifier ON, the power indicator will be lit and the unit will be in
LOW mode ( ).
3. Rotate the POWER KNOB clockwise further to set the air purifier to MEDIUM mode (
4. Continue to rotate the POWER KNOB clockwise to set the air purifier to HIGH mode (
5. To turn the unit OFF, rotate the POWER KNOB counter-clockwise to OFF mode (
Air Cleaner. Multiple
filter that captures allergens,
INSTALLING & REMOVING FILTER
AIR CLEANING LAYERS
Lock & Release
Combination Filter includes:
1 Pre-/Charcoal Filter
Filter lasts approximately 6-8 months
depending on use.
*Filter must be