This product should be used only in accordance with the specifications outlined
in this manual. Usage other than what has been specified here may result in
WARNING: THE CORDS, WIRES AND/OR CABLES SUPPLIED WITH THIS
PRODUCT CONTAIN CHEMICALS, INCLUDING LEAD OR LEAD COMPOUNDS,
kNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH
DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER USING.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons, including the following:
• Read all instructions before using appliance.
• IMPORTANT - This portable luminaire has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the
other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock. This plug will fit into a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use an extension cord unless the
plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.
• To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the appliance directly into a 120V AC electrical
• Keep the cord out of heavy traffic areas. To avoid fire hazard, NEVER put the cord
under rugs, near heat registers, radiator, stoves or heaters.
• To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.
Do not use near water.
• Children cannot recognize the hazards associated with the usage of electrical appli-
ances. For this reason, always supervise children when they are near the unit.
• Always unplug the air purifier before moving it, opening the grill, changing filters,
cleaning or whenever the air purifier is not in use. Be sure to pull by the plug and not
• NEVER drop or insert any object into any openings.
• DO NOT run cord under carpeting.
• DO NOT cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings.
• DO NOT route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area
and where it will not be tripped over.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, if motor fan fails to
rotate, after the appliance malfunctions, or if it has been dropped or damaged in any
manner. Call Customer Service at 1.855.260.5566 for assistance.
• Use appliance only for intended household use as described in this manual. Any
other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or
injury to persons.
• DO NOT use outdoors.
• NEVER block the air openings, grills/outlets or place on a soft surface such as a bed
or sofa, as this could cause the unit to tip over, blocking the air intake or outtake
• DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this
unit. Doing so will void your warranty. The inside of the unit contains no user
serviceable parts. All servicing should be performed by qualified personnel only.
• DO NOT place anything on top of unit.
• WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this fan with any
solid-state speed control device.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND PARTS
MODEL NUMBER .................... BXAP148
DIMENSIONS ........................... 9.25in x 5.5in x 21.5in
WEIGHT ..................................... 8lbs
INPUT VOLTAGE ..................... 120 V 60Hz 55W
This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines
set by the US EPA. US EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier
indoor air from the use of this product.
The energy efficiency of this ENERGY STAR qualified model is measured based on a ratio
between the model's CADR for Dust and the electrical energy it consumes, or CADR/Watt.
FILTER Y (BXFLTY)