The dispensed coffee has ground coffee in it.
The capsule plate is soiled.
The water flow stopped while the quantity was being programmed.
– If the maximum water amount is
reached, the water dispensing stops
automatically. The maximum water
amount is saved.
– There was not enough water in the
tank. The dispensed water amount
will not be saved.
The preparing time and amount of coffee is very different.
Depending on coffee type the grind level will differ between coarse and fine.
Preparing time and amount will vary.
The espresso / coffee is not hot enough.
– Check if the capsule plate is
The coffee is too weak.
– Check the water amount saved in the
memory per coffee.
– After 15,000 cups of coffee the
perforator needs to be replaced.
Frequently asked questions
Clean the capsule plate, see "Cleaning
– Refill the water tank and reset the
– Clean the capsule plate.
– Pre-warm the cup.
– Adjust if necessary.
– See "Cleaning and care -