Before calling Customer Care Centre:
1. See if you can solve the problem yourself with
the help of the "Troubleshooting guide".
2. Switch off the hood for a few minutes and re-
start it to see if the problem has cleared itself.
3. If the malfunction persists, call the Customer
Care Centre Service.
• the nature of the problem,
• the product model on the rating plate inside the
hood and visible when you remove the grease
• your full address,
• your telephone number and area code,
• the service code (number below the word
SERVICE on the rating plate inside the hood
behind the grease filter).
If repair work has to be carried out, contact the
Customer Care Centre (this is a guarantee that
original spare parts will be used and a proper
repair job done).
Failure to comply with these instructions could
compromise the safety and quality of your