To restore all data from the memory card:
, then tap Programs.
2. On the ASUS Programs screen
Tap the ASUS Backup icon.
When prompted, stop all running
programs. See page 2-16 for
3. Tap the Restore tab on the ASUS
4. Tap All Data.
5. In the Backup File screen:
• select the backup file name
(tap the arrow to list down other
backup files, if any)
• select the folder that contains
your backup file (optional)
• select the location where you
stored your backup file (i.e. SD
card, CF card)
6. Tap OK to start the restore
You need to insert the SD memory card that contains your
backup file into the SD slot on the device when restoring
data. Otherwise, you will receive the message "No storage
device are found!"