This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the
equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can
radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction
manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in
a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to
correct the interference at his own expense.
Warning: To assure continued FCC emission limit compliance, the user must only use shielded
interface cables when connecting to external units. Also, any unauthorized changes or modifications
to this equipment could void the user's authority to operate it.
indicates safety information.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Read these instructions.
(2) Keep these instructions.
(3) Heed all warnings.
(4) Follow all instructions.
(5) Do not use this equipment near water.
(6) Clean only with a dry cloth.
(7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
(8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or any other equipment
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
(9) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer, and as outlined in this manual.
(10) Refer all servicing requests to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the equipment
has been damaged in any way, such as damage to the power supply cord or plug, liquid being spilled
on or objects have fallen into the equipment, the equipment has been exposed to rain or moisture and
does not operate normally, or has been dropped.