Read this first!
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE
The lightning flash with arrowhead
symbol, within an equilateral triangle,
is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous
voltage" within the product's enclosure
that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to
The exclamation point within an
equilateral triangle is intended to
alert the user to the presence of
important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the appliance.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR
SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
EQUIPMENT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE
OR SHOCK HAZARD, KEEP THIS
EQUIPMENT AWAY FROM ALL LIQUIDS.
USE AND STORE ONLY IN LOCATIONS
WHICH ARE NOT EXPOSED TO THE
RISK OF DRIPPING OR SPLASHING
LIQUIDS, AND DO NOT PLACE ANY
LIQUID CONTAINERS ON TOP OF THE
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR SHOCK
HAZARD AND ANNOYING INTERFERENCE,
USE THE RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES
The rating plate is on the underside of the unit.
In order to maintain adequate ventilation, do
not install or place this unit in a bookcase,
built-in cabinet or any other confined space.
To prevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard
due to overheating, ensure that curtains
and any other materials do not obstruct the
Do not leave the unit in direct contact with the
skin for long periods of time when in use.
Low temperature burn injuries may be suffered
if the high temperature parts of this unit are
in direct contact with the skin for long periods
of time. When using the equipment for long
periods of time, make use of the tripod.
indicates safety information.