Connecting the drive cables
1. Connect the USB cord B series plug to the USB 2.0 connector on the
2. Connect the USB cord A series plug to the USB 2.0 connector on your
3. Connect the adapter cable to DC IN power connector.
4. Connect the adapter power cord to the AC adapter.
5. Connect the adapter power cord to a power source.
All the cable plugs are slotted so that they fit in only one orientation. If a plug
does not fit in completely, try reversing it. DO NOT use too much force when
fitting the cable plugs!
cord and plug
Power plug types may vary in different countries or regions around the world.
ASUS CRW-5232AS-U external CD-RW
DC IN power