• Switch oﬀ, remove the plug from the
socket and let the appliance cool down
before leaving it unattended and before
changing, cleaning or inspecting any
parts of the appliance.
• When not in use, the appliance should be
stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.
Inspection and repairs
• Before use, check the appliance for
damaged or defective parts. Check for
breakage of parts, damage to switches
and any other conditions that may aﬀect
• Do not use the appliance if any part is
damaged or defective.
• Have any damaged or defective parts
repaired or replaced by an authorised
• Before use, check the power supply cord
for signs of damage, ageing and wear.
• Do not use the appliance if the power
supply cord or mains plug is damaged or
• If the power supply cord or mains plug is
damaged or defective it must be
repaired by an authorised repair agent in
order to avoid a hazard. Do not cut the
power supply cord and do not attempt
to repair it yourself.
• Never attempt to remove or replace any
parts other than those speciﬁed in this
Additional safety instructions for
Warning! Do not place near a hot Gas or
• Do not use this cooker to boil acid and
alkaline foodstuﬀ, or for other purposes.
• Exercise caution when handling the egg
cooker as the cover and cooking surface
and accessories get hot during use.
These may remain hot for some time
• Keep the heating plate clean and free
from any foreign particles. Always keep
the unit clean.
• Do not immerse the appliance, base, cord
or plug in any liquid.
• Do not switch the unit on without having
added water ﬁrst.
• If an extension lead is used, it must be
• Ensure the lid is correctly ﬁtted before
• Do not obstruct the steam vent with any
article, for example a piece of cloth,
during the operation.
• Place the Egg cooker on a level surface.
• Allow the appliance to cool before
Note: The outer surface of the appliance
may become hot in use.
Note: Hot steam may escape from the lid.
Before use, check that the mains voltage
corresponds to the voltage on the rating
This product must be earthed.
Always check that the mains
voltage corresponds to the
voltage on the rating plate
• Appliance plugs must match the outlet.
Never modify the plug in any way.