Power On / Power Off
- Slide the power switch to the ON or OFF position.
- When the charger is connected (with the power on or off) the headset will turn off.
While charging, the LED indicator will show a solid red light and then
change to violet when charged 80% and above.
- When charging is completed, the LED indicator will show a solid blue light.
- A low battery alert will play once every 2 minutes.
- If the battery is not charged, the headset will turn off.
Battery Status Alert
- By pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN button for 1 second, you can check
the battery status of the HBS-750. There are 3 levels of battery power:
- The HBS-750 battery status indicator will appear on the iPhone screen.
- Before using the headset for the first time, you must pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled
- There are 2 pairing mode methods with the HBS-750.
1) Easy Pairing
a) Slide the power switch to the ON position.
How to Use