Recommended solutions for the problems
Please review this list before calling the service. It might save you time and money. This list
includes frequent complaints that are not arising from defective workmanship or material
usage. Some of the features described here may not exist in your product.
The refrigerator does not operate.
• Is the refrigerator properly plugged in? Insert the plug to the wall socket.
• Is the fuse of the socket which your refrigerator is connected to or the main fuse
blown out? Check the fuse.
Condensation on the side wall of the fridge compartment (MULTIZONE, COOL
CONTROL and FLEXI ZONE).
• Very cold ambient conditions. Frequent opening and closing of the door. Highly
humid ambient conditions. Storage of food containing liquid in open containers.
Leaving the door ajar. Switching the thermostat to a colder degree.
• Decreasing the time the door left open or using it less frequently.
• Covering the food stored in open containers with a suitable material.
• Wipe the condensation using a dry cloth and check if it persists.
Compressor is not running
• Protective thermic of the compressor will blow out during sudden power
failures or plug-out plug-ins as the refrigerant pressure in the cooling system of
the refrigerator has not been balanced yet. Your refrigerator will start running
approximately after 6 minutes. Please call the service if the refrigerator does not
startup at the end of this period.
• The fridge is in defrost cycle. This is normal for a full-automatically defrosting
refrigerator. Defrosting cycle occurs periodically.
• Your refrigerator is not plugged into the socket. Make sure that the plug is
properly fit into the socket.
• Are the temperature adjustments correctly made?
• Power might be cut off.