ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AIR CIRCULATION
The temperature of the air in the room where the blast chiller is used should not exceed 32°C.Above this
temperature the efficient operation and performance of the appliance cannot be guaranteed.
FINAL INSTALLATION INSPECTION
Before starting the appliance carry out the following actions:
• if the appliance was handled in a non-vertical position (for example on its back) or if it was turned
upside down during installation do not turn it on immediately. Wait at least 4 hours before starting it.
• Check the power connection.
After carrying out this inspection:
• Check power absorption with the help of an ammeter.
• Carry out at least one complete blast chilling or shock freezing cycle.
• Demonstrate to the client how to use the equipment, with specific reference to the client's own
SAFETY AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
• General protection fuses protect the entire power circuit from short-circuits and overloads.
• A Clixon compressor will intervene in the case of an overload or other operating problems.
• A safety pressure switch will intervene in the case of excessive pressure in the cooling circuit.
• The chamber's temperature is controlled by a circuit board and temperature gauge.