The power cord management brackets of the 10504 have a slightly different structure, and installed
in a similar procedure. For more information, see
To install a cable management bracket:
Unpack the cable management brackets.
Attach the cable management bracket to the chassis, and align the screws with the mounting holes
on the chassis, as shown in
Fasten the screws.
Figure 9 Attaching cable management brackets to a 10508-V
(1) Attach the cable management bracket to the chassis.
(2) Mounting holes for installing the cable management bracket.
(3) Screws for attaching the cable management bracket to the chassis.
(4) Signal cable management bracket (installed at the upper part of the chassis).
(5) Power cord management bracket (installed at the lower part of the chassis).