MP3 CD directory sample:
Playback order: song01 v song02 v ...
Folder number F01 There is no MP3 file.
Some MP3 CDs can not be played back de-
pending on the recording conditions.
The CD-R/RW that has no music data or non-
MP3 files can not be played back.
Do not make an empty folder. It may not work
In this model, recommend recording setting
is 128 kbps of fixing bit rate. If files are re-
corded in other bit rate (for example: 320
kbps) or in variable bit rate, track-jump may
sometimes happen according to recording
The unit skips it.
MP3 CD Play
1. Load the MP3 CD.
The total number of folders and "MP3" ap-
pear on the display.
2. Press the FOLDER – or + button (or FOLDER
– or + button on the remote control) to select
the desired folder.
3. Press the FILE – or + button (or FILE – or +
button on the remote control) to select the
4. Press the PLAY/PAUSE button to start play.
If there is no music data, "- - -" appears.
Up to 20 tracks on a disc can be programmed for
play in any order.
To begin the programming procedure, select
"CD" function first.
The same track can be programmed more
Load a disc that you want to programme be-
fore starting programmed play.
Programmed playback [MUSIC CD]
1. Press the STOP button if necessary.
2. Press the MEMORY button, "PROGRAM"
and " K " blink on the display.
3. Select a track by using the SKIP/SEARCH
4. Press the MEMORY button.
5. Repeat steps 3 - 4 to programme additional
6. Press the PLAY/PAUSE button to start play.