• Speaker sound in the other room is the same as
that of the front and surround speakers.
• [STANDARD (WIRED)]: when
installing all the speakers and connecting
the unit by the speaker cords.
The setting is made.
Press X/x to select [YES] or [NO], then
• [YES]: continue with [AUTO
CALIBRATION], see Step 4 of
"Calibrating the Appropriate Settings
Automatically" (page 85).
• [NO]: exit [SPEAKER FORMATION].
Continue with AUTO CALIBRATION?
• In order to enjoy the surround sound after you change
the position of the speakers, it is recommended you
set [SPEAKER FORMATION], and then set [AUTO
• To set [AUTO CALIBRATION], you need to
connect the supplied calibration mic.
• The front panel display indicates the selected
[SPEAKER FORMATION]. It does not indicate the
speakers which output sound.
• When you change the [CONNECTION] setting, the
[STANDARD (WIRED)] or [STANDARD
(WIRELESS)] of [SPEAKER FORMATION]
setting remains the same, but the other settings of
[SPEAKER FORMATION] return to [STANDARD
D. C. A. C. (Digital Cinema Auto Calibration)
can set the appropriate surround sound
• Loud test sound is output when [AUTO
CALIBRATION] starts. You cannot turn the volume
down. Give consideration to children and neighbor.
Press FUNCTION +/– repeatedly until
"DVD" appears in the front panel
DISPLAY when the system is
in stop mode.
The Control Menu display appears.
Press X/x to select
FORMATION], then press
1 ( 4 4 )
3 ( 2 8 )
0 : 0 3 : 0 4
Press X/x to select [AUTO
CALIBRATION], then press
The options for [AUTO CALIBRATION]
Connect calibration mic. Start